Latest News

Selena Gomez never had guys at school

The 19-year-old singer-and-actress was very shy when she was a student and she never had the confidence to tell her crush she liked him. Selena – who is now dating 17-year-old pop heartthrob Justin Bieber - said: "I never had guys in school – ever! It's a very awkward time in anyone's life. When it came to a crush, I never told him. You're not going to be able to fin that self-confidence until you are OK with yourself."

The stunning brunette got her high school diploma while she was shooting her new movie 'Monte Carlo' in Budapest, Hungary, and she admits she is thrilled to finally be free of studying, even though she spent most of her school years being taught on the sets of Disney TV shows 'Hannah Montana' and 'Wizards of Waverly Place'.

Selena said: "I went to school until eighth grade. I was not the popular kid – I sat in the back, I had, like, two friends. I was mostly schooled on set. I liked that."

Source: Bang Showbiz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gosip Artis Malaysia Terkini dan Gambar Artis Malaysia Terbaru Sensasi Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by 5ugarless. Powered by Blogger.